NV Wine Club
Our wine club members love the fact that each season they can choose the wines that best fit their desires.
Join our growing Nicholson Vineyards family with a membership to the NV Wine Club. We offer three clubs with two types of membership, each which allow you to select the wines of your choice. With our limited production, the NV Club is the best way to guarantee that you receive our reserve wines, along with limited and library releases.
Club members enjoy a variety of unique and exclusive benefits. From complimentary wine tasting to festive club dinners, our members enjoy the wine experience with camaraderie and enthusiasm! Determine the club of your choice and begin receiving the benefits of membership today!
- Barrel Club - 1 Case Annually (15% Discount)
- Cellar Club - 2 Cases Annually (15% Discount)
- Proprietor’s Club - 4 Cases Annually (20% discount)
Type of Membership
- Quarterly - 3, 6 or 12 bottles per shipment
- Bi-Monthly - 2, 4 or 8 bottles per shipment
- Opportunity to select wine of your choice for your club order
- 15% or 20% club discounts on all wine purchases
- Option to receive club orders quarterly or bi-monthly; 1, 2 or 4 cases annually
- Complimentary tasting at the winery for you and up to 3 guests
- Invitations to exclusive Members Only events during the years
- Access to pre-release & new release wines before general public release
- Select opportunity to purchase limited Club releases
- Select opportunity to purchase limited release estate olive oil
Payment Terms & Agreement
- Quarterly orders processed in February, May, August & November
- Bi-monthly orders processed in January, March, May, July, September & November
- Wine may be picked up at the winery, shipped UPS* or delivered locally* (*Fees apply)
- Club members will be billed (visa / mastercard on file) for their wines during the 1st week of the shipment month
- Charges will include sales tax and freight (if applicable). Average bottle price is $30.00
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate and sign for receipt of a wine shipment
- Wine cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Business address is preferable
- Wine will be shipped (at member's expense) if not picked up within 1 month of club order processing
Please ask for California shipping charges and list of states that we ship to. Limitations may apply. We understand that circumstances can change. However, we respectfully request a 1 year commitment. To cancel, please notify the winery in writing via email or
fax. A $50.00 processing fee will be billed if membership is cancelled prior to receipt of 1 years wine allotment.
To Join the NV Wine Club
- Print out the membership form (2-page PDF)
- Complete and sign membership form
- Submit completed application to Nicholson Vineyards via mail (address on form), fax (831) 724-7071 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open for Wine Tasting Saturdays & Sundays Noon-5 pm -- Call (831) 724-7071